- Is it leaving you satisfied or tearing your hair out?
- Are you on top of it or swimming in confusion?
What’s your poison?
- PC vs Mac
- iOS vs Android
- iWorks vs Microsoft Office vs Google Drive
- Local vs Network vs Cloud
- iCloud vs Dropbox vs Evernote
One person will swear by one system, one will swear by the other…
Technology is important, but it’s neutral. Is it working for you or against you? It’s your choice how you use it, what you do with it.
- Time (Min. steps)
- Ease (UX/Design)
- Flow (Workflow)
- Access (Right people, right access anytime anywhere)
- Value (What’s it costing you to have it? What’s it costing you to not have it?)
- Gaps (What gap is it filling? What other gaps are left? Are they important gaps?)
Call to action:
- Ask yourself these questions:
- Is it working for you?
- For your team?
- For your clients?
- Download FREE Action Package
- Leave a comment or question below
- Thank you!